Smart In Your World
The Automotive group is ranked nationally and recognized in Chambers USA and in the Daily Journal, which notes that the practice group’s lawyers engage in “thinking outside the box for automotive clients.”
Our industry-focused team works with lawyers and practice groups throughout ArentFox Schiff to address challenges from privacy and cybersecurity to taxation, from HSR filings to licensing, from FTC enforcement actions to franchise litigation, and from class actions to criminal accusations. Combining industry expertise with our firm’s deep legal bench gives us a formidable market presence.
Our blog aims to provide dealers, suppliers, distributors, and industry technology companies with relevant, timely news that offers insights into the automotive industry.
Listen to Our Podcast
Dealers, Distributors & Suppliers
Intense competition, government regulation, consolidation, and the pressure to innovate pose challenges to traditional industry players. Our industry team works with lawyers and practice groups throughout ArentFox Schiff to address challenges from privacy and cybersecurity to taxation, from HSR filings to licensing, from FTC enforcement actions to franchise litigation, and from class actions to criminal accusations.
- Corporate & Real Estate Transactions
- Franchise & Distribution
- Labor & Employment Law
- Employee Benefits
- OSHA Compliance
- Advertising & Privacy
- Federal Government Regulations
- White Collar & Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Environmental & Immissions
Our clients include:
- 10 of the top 20 Dealership Groups (Automotive News Rankings)
- 9 of the top 20 Global OEM Parts Suppliers (Automotive News Rankings)
- 10 of the top 20 North America Original Equipment Suppliers (Automotive News Rankings)
- 12 of the top 30 Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers (Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association Rankings)
We also serve as general counsel to more than a dozen automotive industry associations, advertising associations, and electric vehicle and motorcycle manufacturers.
- Related Practices
- Related Industries